September 09, 2021
Pokéworks to Open in Nashville at Capitol View
At Capitol View, Pokéworks is opening on September 18th with 1,851 SQ FT. Their address is 416 11th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37203. They will offer a fresh take on Hawaiian-inspired poke bowls and burritos with a customizable menu and convenient online ordering options for pickup or delivery via web or loyalty app. The opening marks the popular concept’s third Tennessee location but the first in the Nashville area and will make its debut with a special “buy one, get one free” poke bowl or burrito offer valid all day in-store on Saturday, September 18 during business hours (11am -9pm).
“We are excited to open our doors in such a thriving and growing neighborhood as Capitol View and to bring our signature fresh take on Hawaiian poke bowls and burritos to Nashville. Our brand has always been committed to investing in the delivery and takeout elements of the guest experience, which is perfect for the fast-paced lifestyle of many in the Nashville community”
– Mike Wu, CEO at Pokéworks
ABOUT THE DEVELOPMENT
Capitol View is more than just a collection of buildings. Together with long-time partner Northwestern Mutual, Boyle is developing a 32-acre mixed-use urban district in the heart of Nashville.
- 1,100,000 square feet of office space, including the corporate offices of LifeWay and HCA Healthcare subsidiaries HealthTrust, Parallon and Sarah Cannon
- 130,000 square feet of specialty retail and restaurants
- 169-room Hampton Inn & Suites
- 378 upscale multi-family apartment units
- 2.5 acre urban activity park and community space
- jogging and bike trails connected to the Nashville Greenway system
Live your point of view in the heart of Nashville. Capitol View offers offices, retail shops, restaurants, upscale multi-family residential units, hotels and a 2.5-acre urban activity park that includes a dog park, playground, yoga lawn, and sand volleyball courts. The park is also a trailhead for the Nashville Greenway, connecting Capitol View to biking and running trails throughout Davidson County.